Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i've been doing some research and other people have had this issue but no one ever said what they found out...

went to turn on my parking light and headlights the other day and wtf i had no interior lights on any of my guages!? I have checked all the fuses and they show fine, also all my outside lights work, headlights high/low, fog lights, parking lights, tail lights and break lights ALL WORK....

Strangest thing though, my odometer shows the millage while the lights are off but the moment i turn for the parking lights the millage goes out and the a/c lights dim... so it could be a ground but where? how can I trouble shoot this?

Need help thank you

· Registered
670 Posts
Turn your reostat to on position or to bright. Let me know what happen. You may accidentally turn the reostat off. Reostat is the knob on the right side of the dash that controls your interior lighting. Good Luck bro.

· Registered
670 Posts
If you turn your reostat knob clockwise until it stops and the lights still not coming on I'm pretty sure you have a bad reostat controller. I had the same problem with my other car before. Disconnect the connector behind the dash panel and check for continuity. Let me know what you find out.

· Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the input... i turned the knob but still nothing happens... i will check for continuity a little bit later today... i will keep you updated

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.