Supra Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
wrmg3 said:
no i don't mean scracthes in the paint right after i got it back, i mean my watch tends to scratch it and other objects tend to. like when i wipe off dust and depry i can see the very fine scratch marks. but oh well. i'll take some pics tonite and i'll post em. i know it's supposed to be dull but it just wasn't appealing to me at all.

-Bill

Ahh....I see. But now it's shiny and shows off scratches :( That's the benefit of satin/dull interior.....doesn't show that wear and tear, but you probably know this already :D
Scuff what he did for you and spray satin black spray paint back over it all and you'll be back to normal :p

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Satin is whats on it now right? yea that stuff sucks.. heh..Person who owned the surpa before me was a chic and I guess she wore rings..steering wheel looks like she knawd on it and there are scratches everywhere.. and my shift knob is own to hell.. oh and the shift boot is torn.. stupid people piss me off...

I hate painted interior these days.. unless it's custom fiberglass.. some off the wall crap.. otherwise I say find a material you like and wrap it...

I'm set back a bit on this project.. money is getting thin.. still have to fix the oil burning problem and hopefully return these POS pullys I got and get a muffler..then I need to pay for the custom piping.. :sighs: I love my supra but damn..

21 - 22 of 22 Posts