Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i want to remove the automatic shifter part so i can change the bulb, so the bottom part?

·
Search
3,305 Posts
my guess it the black dash bezel??

There is a screw by where your knee would rest, pull that out. Pull out the ash tray, there are two screws on the top there. There are two screws on the side where the ash tray was... then pull from the bottom up gently... there will be two plugs at the top you'll have to unplug (three if youv'e got headlight squirters)

for manuals you have to remove the shift knob, i dunno 'bout automatics

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,352 Posts
Justin said:
my guess it the black dash bezel??

There is a screw by where your knee would rest, pull that out. Pull out the ash tray, there are two screws on the top there. There are two screws on the side where the ash tray was... then pull from the bottom up gently... there will be two plugs at the top you'll have to unplug (three if youv'e got headlight squirters)

for manuals you have to remove the shift knob, i dunno 'bout automatics
You forgot the other screw under the hazard switch. There are 4 screws total. (I believe it changed in 1990 models though, because of the updated under-column panel).

·
Search
3,305 Posts
Jeff Lange said:
You forgot the other screw under the hazard switch. There are 4 screws total. (I believe it changed in 1990 models though, because of the updated under-column panel).

oooo I've only worked on one 90 and it didn't have any screws there... good to know though!

AGlobalThreat said:
Mine just pulls right out
hahaha, that's no good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts