Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
I have made a transaction with MKIV2JZGTENUMBER1 and everything seems cool.

I'm the seller in the transaction and he is the buyer for FYI

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Did Dave change his design? I thought his design was more boxish without so many tiny strips welded together?

·
I rock like CRACK
1,010 Posts
The part you're looking at is not strips welded, it's multiple "breaks" or bends.

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
correct, its the same looking as my manifold that i purchased directly from dave last year. Here is not a close up but it shows the same design in it as the ebay picture.

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Ok, that looks more like I remember. For some reason it just looked way off from what I remembered.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I think mkiv2jzgtenumber1 is the person who listed it on ebay. If you can specify which runner(obd1 or obd2) did it came out of it would be great for the buyer. I might be interested if it's obd1. l8erz
Michael Nguyen

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MekoZ said:
I think mkiv2jzgtenumber1 is the person who listed it on ebay. If you can specify which runner(obd1 or obd2) did it came out of it would be great for the buyer. I might be interested if it's obd1. l8erz
Michael Nguyen
yes it is a obd1

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
btw, the IC pipes in my previous picture are for sale lol. They are fitted for a single turbo running a greddy 3/4 row intercooler and the dave H intake mani.

$200 shipped for the pipes and connectors (greddy silicone connectors)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts