Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,
im ready to sit down and really figure out everything for a ct26 turbo kit for my na. i want to keep w/in the hp limits of my tranny for now. so i made a list of things i'd need based on the parts list someone else put up earlier. i was just wondering if you could help me with a few questions i've got and if im missing any parts.
so here we go...

-Turbo Exhaust Manifold (Sound Performance, Toyomoto, F-Max)
turbo ct26
-downpipe(do i need one or is this just for the extra hp?)
-Front Mount Intercooler((or smic from TT?if i were to buy this would it come with piping that would work.))
-Custom Intercooler piping
-Blow Off Valve (HKS SSQV)
-Fuel Pump (Supra TT, Walbro)
-(6) 550cc High Impedence Fuel Injectors (RC Engineering)
-3mm Copper Headgasket (PowerHouse Racing)
-Supply and return oil lines for turbo ((what exactly do i hafta do with this stuff))
-HKS VPC for MKIII w/ 550cc injector chip (Part #:4601-T04US, ROM:SUP009B)((what exactly is a vpc?))
-EGT Gauge ((whats this))
-Boost Gauge
-Boost Controller
-Fuel Controller ((is this an afc?))
-Turbo Timer ((what exactly does this do and i hear ur not sposed to run ac while turbotiming . is that true))-Turbo Timer ((what exactly does this do and i hear ur not sposed to run ac while turbotiming . is that true?))
thanks for putting up w/my ignorance toward turbo language, i appreciate it. let me know if i missed anything.
Bob

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what about legality?

i know downpipes are illegal cuz they bypass the cat right? what does the stock TT use? is it a downpipe or just better piping?

i went to that website to give a basic idea on what has to be done to complete this transformation. all i hafta say is [email protected] theres no way i can do that by myself. would i be able to just taKE it to a mechanic and be like here, work away, or is there soemone specifically that would need to do this?

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hell, i dont live close to you, i live in philly, but i'd drive it over anyway. its worth it to have someone who knows exactly whats going on. R O A D T R I P !!! :D

the soonest i could piece this together is the summer though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.