• No

Votes: 9 7.6%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
NinetyFiveNA said:
I thought Dave was Jesus Christ
He changed his career. He now enjoys his weekends cruising in his Dodge Ram and running shit over that gets in his way. On Monday, Wed, and Fri he puts his suit on for his karatee lessons. He really has changed....

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting facts about DaveH:

All DaveH turbo kits come with a no return policy. All attempted returns will result in death or worse.

Boostwerx Turbos use Chuck Norris patented roundhouse kick technology meaning all Boostwerx turbo kits make 1200hp, make full-boost at idle, and to top it off on 87 oct*

Boostwerx is no longer owned by DaveH, DaveH now charges $10 to "take a picture with Chuck Norris" at the local mall. He does this full-time.

(disclaimer: all of the above info is false, I'm sure nobody really believes it of course but just in case)

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
If you can see him, he can see you. If you can't see him, you may be moments away from death......

·
Exiled Supra Owner
3,703 Posts
NA Supras don't kill cars, DavidH's turbo kit's do.

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Who has the edited version of that picture with the joint in his mouth? That had me rolling. I was thinking, "damn, didn't know Dave was a pothead."

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
when chuck norris roundhouse kicks daveH, he hits dave's ankles..... daveH is a tall mofo

·
DaveH disciple
368 Posts
i'm a DaveH disciple :)

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
When DaveH holds a turbo, he always wears Mechanix gloves so he doesn't accidentally crush the turbo like a beer can.

·
Registered
696 Posts
During the times of Genesis, the first turbo was actually created by DaveH. Forging the the metal using nothing but his bare hands and shear strength, he shed a single bead of sweat. When that droplet fell from his brow it created a disaster now knows as The Great Flood of Noah.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts