Supra Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
David69 aka mk4 owner with single T78 pussy'd out tonight against a race against a POS mk3, the reason: He is afraid he is going to loose... what has this world come to when mk4s are afraid to race SHIT CARS...

·
Registered
737 Posts
1JZSick said:
David69 aka mk4 owner with single T78 pussy'd out tonight against a race against a POS mk3, the reason: He is afraid he is going to loose... what has this world come to when mk4s are afraid to race SHIT CARS...
:wtflol: let me see if i can convince him to run you today (sunday).:)

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
hehe. no comment. um wonder whos car he's talking about. :) i'm only boosting 5psi right now... no wait, i think i peaked it at 7psi. phear my sub-stock boost levels! i do know in the past, he's been afraid to race me though when i had my 60trim ct in there :dunno:

·
Registered
737 Posts
1JZSick said:
talk to david this morning and he say the race is on with all the smack talking. where do you want to meet up later today. here is my # hit me up 408 608 7942.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
haha. someone had to go stir the coolaid. someones car must be running good to run him tonight.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Don't generalize all MKIVs into this pathetic little problem. I personally wouldn't want to waste any gas unless it was Mike's RHD MKIII.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
silvino said:
Don't generalize all MKIVs into this pathetic little problem. I personally wouldn't want to waste any gas unless it was Mike's RHD MKIII.
This is just another example of a stuck up mkiv owner keeping us mk3 guys down.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
oh well, people just think they're better because they own a newer car. its alright. that's all this forum is anyhow, a pissing contest. just remember, there's always a faster car. go beat john force in his funny car at infineon then i might be impressed. and to all the stuck up mk4 owners. if we're gonna get into a "mines better than yours contest" i bet i can see your house from mine! oh yeah, and at least i have a sense of pride in knowing i've smoked a t78 mk4 in a mk3 i built myself.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
You're the dumbfuck who had to post on this board because no MKIV would race you. I don't race ANY car that I don't think will pose a challenge (note I said Mike's MKIII would be). There's a reason I don't go to the Top Fuel races and start mouthing off that none of them will race me. Think about what you just did by starting this thread before you start pointing fingers and making stupid comparisons.

Juhanis said:
oh well, people just think they're better because they own a newer car. its alright. that's all this forum is anyhow, a pissing contest. just remember, there's always a faster car. go beat john force in his funny car at infineon then i might be impressed. and to all the stuck up mk4 owners. if we're gonna get into a "mines better than yours contest" i bet i can see your house from mine! oh yeah, and at least i have a sense of pride in knowing i've smoked a t78 mk4 in a mk3 i built myself.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
i think 1jzsick started it... but who knows mk3 owners cant read, and you called me a dumbfuck, so who knows.

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
damn it, how many times does it have to be explained!!! mkiii=welfare mkiv=DEBT, ballers in DEBT dont hang out with Ballars on welfare status peeps. nough said

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
haha baller my ass, in debt maybe

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
mkiii is where its at. Just look at the mkiv and how production ended after they were created. Nobody wanted them and they basically killed the production of supras. If mkiv's were so good then we'd still have supras being made today. Looks like mkivs dropped the ball. mkiv = ***** in the chain of supras. I cannot have a ***** in my chain. mkiii4life!

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
closed thread... aight peace :chicken:

btw, I agreed with Silvino, I don't waste my gas on people who I don't think would pose as a challenge either...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.