Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came to the realization that the fake jdm look is just as rice as wangun kamakazi body kits so I decided to give my car a little facelift to give it a more oem look. I still might strip the wheels to make them silver. Heres the old: http://oenz.us/civic

and the new:

enjoy.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Very nice!

I think if you got that later model year front bumper (getting rid of the fogs) but kept the front lip, that be pretty sick.

sicksupra1, your civic is just plain badass. Got any more pics of it? Sorry to get offtopic. . .

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I definitly think it looked better in the before pictures. But either way, it doesn't look bad now. What motor are you running? Still the SOHC?

Reminds me of my buddies Civic. Only his a turbo SI Coupe! :)

·
MKIV SUPRA FREAK
1,738 Posts
i like the black rims..those look badass..hey what about a 99-00 oem si front bumper ;-)....

B
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Drocay said:
i think it looked better before either way props for having a clean honda.
See to me the before looked too modified. I've always been a fan of minimalistic style so oem modified sits well with me.

Suprasanity said:
Very nice!

I think if you got that later model year front bumper (getting rid of the fogs) but kept the front lip, that be pretty sick.

sicksupra1, your civic is just plain badass. Got any more pics of it? Sorry to get offtopic. . .
Honestly I like the 96-98 front bumper with the Si-R lip better than the 99-00.

CrazyTT94 said:
What motor are you running? Still the SOHC?
Yeah stock motor. I had a GReddy 15G kit but I don't plan on keeping the car for much longer (will probably sell it next summer once college is done). I'm happy with a nice looking car that handles well for now. I don't want to put too much work into it because, afterall, it's still only a Civic.

PaKmaN said:
Is the zig zag bar the only thing you changed?
Interior was put back in, jungle gym was removed, stock hood put back on, gaudy type-r lip replaced with oem si-r style lip.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Don't get rid of it, turbo that sucker! I had a 96 DX that I sold, now I wish I had kept it and made it a killer little sleeper. Cool little cars.

B
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Suprasanity said:
Don't get rid of it, turbo that sucker! I had a 96 DX that I sold, now I wish I had kept it and made it a killer little sleeper. Cool little cars.
Turbo is long gone. Honestly, if I had installed the turbo, I wouldn't have trusted the trans and clutch one bit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts