Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The HIDs I purchased from the group buy last year are not working anymore. After putting my car back together from my winter build, my foglights turn on but my HIDs do not. I used an circuit sensor with the red indicator light to test out the ballasts, and am getting power before the ballast, but not after.

Has anyone else experienced this with the kit from the group buy? The aren't even a year old??? The company is HIDeasy for reference.

Reid

·
Registered
963 Posts
donno if thsi helps but, sometimes when i install my hid kit, it wont go on because the plugs are not connected right.

Try taking the factory plug out from the hid plug and turn it arond and connect it again.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I had the same problem. A ballast died few months after I put the kit. I installed it in May and the ballast died in October.

I bought another kit from V-Led and one of the ballast died 48 hours later.

Quite frankly I will suggest to stay away from kits other than McCullough and phillips.

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea it's a shame, but you truly get what you pay for.

MSB - I had some issues with that when I originally installed them, but they are correct now

Reid

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So does anyone have any contact info for the GB HID kits? I can't seem to find it. I also don't have a receipt since it was paypal. Any ideas??

Reid

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well they are warrenty'd for a year, so I just need to be able to get ahold of the company HIDeasy. Which thread did you find? the GB?

thanks,
Reid

·
serbian by blood!!!
1,675 Posts
xentec worked for me just fine..2 year warranty as well...

·
Registered
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not looking for replacement kits. I was looking for contact information from the groub buy kits as I am sure my kit will be under warranty. Does anyone have any of this information?

thanks,
Reid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts