Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2214 Posts

·
1%er
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i figured i would just share some of my finds that i find as i search every day. good stuff but not something i am looking for now, or just a little to far outside of my travel area. but maybe these finds will help someone else find there dream car or hard to find parts. i find so many things in these searches but a lot of the time with parts sellers are not willing to ship. maybe some of this stuff will be in a area near someone who can use it.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/5491434581.html

looks to be a real listing. car seems super clean. a little high on the miles but 22 years old so.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I posted this earlier: http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/5493024370.html
, someone then posted after me and for some reason both of our posts dissapeared.

That high mileage auto car is not that great of a deal in my opinion. This car however, is.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I posted this earlier: http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/5493024370.html
, someone then posted after me and for some reason both of our posts dissapeared.

That high mileage auto car is not that great of a deal in my opinion. This car however, is.
Who ever the mod was that deleted the posts obviously had interest in the car...no other reason to sweep the post under the rug other than get a head start on negotiations.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,235 Posts
^ That car will not be available for very long at that price. I would not be procedure if its already sold. 6 speed original MSB for less than 30k.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Who ever the mod was that deleted the posts obviously had interest in the car...no other reason to sweep the post under the rug other than get a head start on negotiations.

Same thing I thought. I would have jumped on it but I am looking for something with way lower mileage and APU'd. By the time I would have painted it, bought wheels, stand alone, fuel system, turbo kit, etc, I would have spent the same as buying what I'm actually looking for.

I decided to contact the seller anyway to see if he was negotiable(you never know), but he said he was getting offers over asking price.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Same thing I thought. I would have jumped on it but I am looking for something with way lower mileage and APU'd. By the time I would have painted it, bought wheels, stand alone, fuel system, turbo kit, etc, I would have spent the same as buying what I'm actually looking for.

I decided to contact the seller anyway to see if he was negotiable(you never know), but he said he was getting offers over asking price.
I dont think you realize what you missed....

·
Registered
591 Posts
I do. I would rather buy a $50k lower mileage APU car that doesnt need paint. Supra mods add up fast.
It's not the first time I come across a deal like this, i just decided to post it since I saw this thread yesterday.

·
Registered
318 Posts
This guy originally listed it for 20k and was flooded with offers of his asking price and a little more. He took his old post down and put a new one up with the 23k obo price lol.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
I do. I would rather buy a $50k lower mileage APU car that doesnt need paint. Supra mods add up fast.
It's not the first time I come across a deal like this, i just decided to post it since I saw this thread yesterday.
I guess what im saying is that car plus a full detail/paint correction= quite a profit on resale

·
Administrator
8,190 Posts
Whomever deleted the original post....blatent abuse of power, so who did it?
Car is not sold to me. Stop your witch hunt, posts are undeleted.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Plus shipping, plus price of the flight, plus time I would have missed from work, plus sitting on it a couple of months if trying to get more than a couple of grand profit out of it.

·
Administrator
8,190 Posts
Plus shipping, plus price of the flight, plus time I would have missed from work, plus sitting on it a couple of months if trying to get more than a couple of grand profit out of it.
You don't understand the value of that car then...no offense.

·
Registered
263 Posts
1 - 20 of 2214 Posts
About this Discussion
2.2K Replies
254 Participants
PX4Ports
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing