Supra Forums banner

2221 - 2231 of 2231 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
@MattySchep This one has been for sale for at least 6 months. I have spoken to the guy selling it and found out it has an accident on the title though supposedly it was only a scratch on the rear bumper roughly $300 worth of repair. I never saw the car in person. Has @FasTTurbo seen it? I believe he is within a few hours drive away as well and would value his opinion on this car. Good luck. Let us know if you go see it or buy it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Inventory seems ridiculously low right now. I would venture to say we have under 100 cars to choose from, and maybe half of those are RHD. These cars may sit as an "offered" price, rather than for sale. I think Diamond works has a few cars they have listed for almost a year. Problem is any good deal gets snatched up. A lot like the Real Estate market here in Austin

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,436 Posts
@MattySchep This one has been for sale for at least 6 months. I have spoken to the guy selling it and found out it has an accident on the title though supposedly it was only a scratch on the rear bumper roughly $300 worth of repair. I never saw the car in person. Has @FasTTurbo seen it? I believe he is within a few hours drive away as well and would value his opinion on this car. Good luck. Let us know if you go see it or buy it.
I haven't seen this particular car. White cars tend do do the least amount of money, a 10k mile white auto on bringatrailer didn't break 60k recently.

I do inspect cars for people.

Matt

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
You, me and everyone else lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
$125k minimum for a low mile (<45k) original 97 rsp with all tags, no accidents and factory 6mt (even with minor scratch touchup or minor paintwork with before and after pictures for documentation purposes as tags are really the most important). Everyone talks about looking for an RSP, are your finances ready for one? That is the question.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Anyone on here able to get me in contact with the owner of this car?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was able to make a deal and now own the car, it's at Freed Engineering going BPU.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,275 Posts
BAT has a 1A1, its pretty clean, looks unmodified. Not sure about the reserve, it sits at 30 now.

·
Registered
228 Posts
BAT has a 1A1, its pretty clean, looks unmodified. Not sure about the reserve, it sits at 30 now.
I saw it open out the gate at or near 28k. That’s strong from what I’ve seen- and also means it won’t finish strong by my guess. Good looking auto tho.

2221 - 2231 of 2231 Posts