Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market to get a 2021 Supra and on Autotrader here in Cali there is a dealership claiming to have just got in a 2022 Supra. No pic so I'm not believing in it to much but from what I've read about the release is it even possible for them to really have one. It's Folsom Toyota in Folsom California. Just wondering, thanks.

·
Administrator
9,384 Posts
So get the vin or call them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Serious about this question or are you just working for the dealer trying to get them some traffic?
A simple search shows the 2022 model listed on their website with a VIN. So yes, it's legit. Likely it's there now or arriving from the port soon.

Next model year cars typically start dropping around Fall of the year prior, in some cases as early as Spring/Summer. Though probably not that early this year with all the shortages across the industry.

·
Blue Thunder
3,694 Posts
Why wouldn't they have a 2022? Tis the season. LOL
Nice first post ! LOL

·
Administrator
9,384 Posts
Serious about this question or are you just working for the dealer trying to get them some traffic?
A simple search shows the 2022 model listed on their website with a VIN. So yes, it's legit. Likely it's there now or arriving from the port soon.

Next model year cars typically start dropping around Fall of the year prior, in some cases as early as Spring/Summer. Though probably not that early this year with all the shortages across the industry.
This is the likely reason, reverse psychology but for people that have lobotomies.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in the market to get a 2021 Supra and on Autotrader here in Cali there is a dealership claiming to have just got in a 2022 Supra. No pic so I'm not believing in it to much but from what I've read about the release is it even possible for them to really have one. It's Folsom Toyota in Folsom California. Just wondering, thanks.
Hope all is well my friend. 2022 A91 CF- Edition is landing here in NY at my dealership within a month. Currently listed as at NY Port. We will probably have it in the showroom in about 15-30 days. Absolute Zero white, with Driver assist and CF mirror cap. The CF edition really pops in the white. I can send over a spec sheet if you're interested in hearing details. Happy to help with any questions.

·
Registered
23 Posts
WZ1DB0C00NW046909

·
Blue Thunder
3,694 Posts
Hope all is well my friend. 2022 A91 CF- Edition is landing here in NY at my dealership within a month. Currently listed as at NY Port. We will probably have it in the showroom in about 15-30 days. Absolute Zero white, with Driver assist and CF mirror cap. The CF edition really pops in the white. I can send over a spec sheet if you're interested in hearing details. Happy to help with any questions.
He's in Cali. Or did you not read?

·
Blue Thunder
3,694 Posts
Production and shipping delays have been crippling arrival times. The whole production calendar has been pushed to the right.
That's not what he's implying. OP doesn't know about MY releases. He doesn't believe you can get a 2022 when it's still PHYSICALLY 2021. And we all know about the productions whoa's eveyone is having.

GLWS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts