Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On Saturday(April 2nd) @ Deals Gap, a bunch of us are going, The Ferrari guys are going(around 12 of them), and the Charlotte Dragoneeze's will also be there! It should be an interesting day with lots to see! Here is a link to the suches run with the Ferrari guys!
Some of the photos are later that day at the Cherokee Trails Rally,
that is held every year close to where I live! Also on the last page of the album(pg5) is Coo Linn's Abflug Supra, which you all probably seen it at Nopi, but he lives here with us! Next time I see him, I'll get some good pics of it and post them up!

http://www.mountainboost.com/rally/index.html

Who all wants to go?

ALL THIS IS WEATHER PERMITTING!!

·
Registered
555 Posts
hmm weather permitting I might blow off the supra meet for this not sure yet though. If my tq was runnin I would def go.

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m3tosupra said:
hmm weather permitting I might blow off the supra meet for this not sure yet though. If my tq was runnin I would def go.

I'll Keep everyone updated this week, like I always do, and let you all know what the weather and the turnout is looking like!

D

·
0 Posts
I have never been to Deals Gap, I will be heading up April 8th with the RX-7 guys, hope it is fun. Heard it was awesome.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Man.. wish I could make this.. I'll be heading to deals gap May 13th with a few buddies of mine: 93 rex with about 400hp, GLi, 1.8t wolfsburg, sr20 240sx, r32, and my new supra(hopefully)... Anyone can tag along if they like!

·
Has a slow car
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blackmaxx96.... Man.. wish I could make this.. I'll be heading to deals gap May 13th with a few buddies of mine: 93 rex with about 400hp, GLi, 1.8t wolfsburg, sr20 240sx, r32, and my new supra(hopefully)... Anyone can tag along if they like!

Im sure we will be up there then! We are suppose to go saturday(april 9) also if the weather gives us a break!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts