Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Band on the Run
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was just wondering for anyone who has had there supra debadged what is the normal price I should be looking at? Also how long did it take to get it done? I want the Two Toyota symbols taken off the car as well as the T O Y O T A badge on the back left I just want the Supra script on the right side. Thanks for any help.

·
Fly Navy
589 Posts
:lol: Don't pay to have that done! Just get a heat gun and some fishing line and do it yourself. Then, use goo-gone to take the adhesive off, then wax the area a few times.

The Toyota symbol in the middle of the trunk is attached with adhesive as well as 2 pins, so if you take that off, you're going to have 2 holes in your trunklid. I'd advise keeping that, unless you want to waste a lot of money getting a body shop to fill those 2 holes and repaint that small area. Or, you could be creative and stick a couple of rubber plugs or something similar in the holes, but that would look pretty stupid imho.

·
aKa Blk96SupraTT
3,866 Posts
To take the badges off you just pull them off carefully, nothing really to it. The Toyota part you can do yourself. So the front bumper and trunk has the "T" on it. And those both have 3 holes under them. So if you do take those "T" off then your gonna have to get a body shop to fill in those holes.

*edited* damn you, you beat me to the post. LoL. but yeah, what he said.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Its pretty easy. Just use heat and a credit card/fishing line to peel it off. But with those holes though... I'd just leave them. I think the car looks weird naked like that.

·
Band on the Run
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I knew of the holes in the back "T" symbol thats why I was asking the price for the work of plugging up the hole and painting it . I spent like 2 hours today in member rides and I saw a good bunch of supra's that were debadged and modded and I like the cleaner look except I want to keep the Supra script on the right hand side. So are there holes on the front bumper "T" as well? Some people in this thread say there are and some people say they arent? Thanks for any help :) .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts