Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the yearly debate for me. Should I sell my 1994 6speed with 58k miles on it. Or should I keep it and build it up. Sometimes I want to sell the car and start with a stock tt hardtop. Sorry if this thread bores you. Is anyone else in the same position?

· Registered
2,459 Posts
just keep it what yearly debate do you have? I mean if you are having financial issues and need money then sell it. If not keep it make your mods and be happy with it.

If you are seriously selling let me know I have a few friends who are interested in supras.

· Registered
13,982 Posts
If you keep coming back to the same conclusion year after year....that you'd really rather have a stock hardtop....then find one and sell your car.

· (Rare & Unique)
5,007 Posts
Go get what you really want and be fully content. On the other hand, that HT TT is going to be a tough find.
I may have a buyer for that tt if you really want to sell it as well

12,374 Posts
I debate all the time but then I think it be hard for me to buy another one on cash as financial situations are not as good as 6 yrs ago. It's hard to finance an old car these days with out a large down payment or A+ credit scores.

· Registered
416 Posts
I would keep it. Unless you are going to be dragging and racing all the time, I dont see why you need a hardtop. For a weekend car targa is more fun. Hartops are overrated.

Better idea, get a 1995 na hardtop for 10k or so. Swap the engine and everyhing else. Then sell the targa top NA for 10k or so. You'll have the hardtop low mileage supra that you always wanted and it wont be that much at the end, asuming you do the work.

· King of Boston
1,929 Posts
I would keep it. Unless you are going to be dragging and racing all the time, I dont see why you need a hardtop. For a weekend car targa is more fun. Hartops are overrated.

Better idea, get a 1995 na hardtop for 10k or so. Swap the engine and everyhing else. Then sell the targa top NA for 10k or so. You'll have the hardtop low mileage supra that you always wanted and it wont be that much at the end, asuming you do the work.
ken will never buy a NA he is to balla for that

· King of Snark
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have found two.. The money was never the issue. I have taken off the top 3 times since I got the car and it's almost 4 years. So I am just debating sinking more money into my car or buying something new and building that up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.