Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Anyone can recommend a good and not too expensive bodyshop that can help repair a minor dent on my friends integra fender. Also needs slight paint work to cover the dent.

Please let me know any recommendations.

Thanks all!!

Chris

·
Registered
959 Posts
kuuligan said:
Hi guys,

Anyone can recommend a good and not too expensive bodyshop that can help repair a minor dent on my friends integra fender. Also needs slight paint work to cover the dent.

Please let me know any recommendations.

Thanks all!!

Chris
Stay far away from Modena Autowerk.

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
NickD. said:
Stay far away from Modena Autowerk.

lol, what happened? Isnt like very expensive place?

·
Registered
507 Posts
I would also be curious to know whos who in paint around here...I am going to need a respray before too long on my mkiv.

·
non supra owner
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
apollo body and paint quoted me a good price. They look kinda ghetto, but good enough for my daily.

free P O S (literally) rental car :gapteeth:

I'll let you know how they do.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I thought if I could find the right place (price and skill) I could have them spray my GN and the Sup at once, maybe save some $.

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
Unless your car was involved in a collision, expect any paint shop to take their sweet ass time to finish your car. Collisions come first and they will keep pushing your car back to the end of the line.

·
Registered
802 Posts
If you guys want.. I can refer you to some guys that will prob do a badass job on your car.. I have NO experience with them...

But they do custom work on some badass bikes...

Oh yeah... Modena's painters work there also...

So you get same quality if not better... but alot fucking cheaper. =p

Let me know.. and if this violates any rules.. delete this sucker, and forget I ever said anything.

·
Team Shiftpoint
228 Posts
JC autobody worked on my molded sideskirt when i hit a 4X4 piece of wood. it came out better then it was before the incident. $250 to re-mold and repaint it.

G

·
I've always been a fan of Sunrise Paint and Body on Belle Park off of Bellaire. I've been very satisfied with both their collision and paintwork on my cars I've sent them through the years..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts