Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Custom Fully Polish

Votes: 3 15.8%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want opinions I am thinking of getting some new wheels for the Supra and not break the bank.

Tire sizes will be 265/35/18 front and 315/30/18 rear

Also my Supra has Gold Emblems from factory help me decide on wheel color.

Right now I am leaning towards Gold or Gunmetal or maybe silver and have them customized to a Fully Polished finish.

·
TEXAS JZA80
225 Posts
i put gunmetal because the color gold they offer isn't the same as the factory gold emblems. but either would look good IMO.

where are you purchasing yours?

·
Im A Fuking Ninja!!!
4,584 Posts
if you dont mine me asking, how much and where.

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,444 Posts
I think wheels like f14, mesh type with no lip do not typically look good on Supra's.

Why don't you look at cf5? I think they are prices similar, about 1400 for a set from modbargains.

I think CF5, polished or gold would look sick on green car.

As far as the color, if you stick with f14, gold. Why dont you create a thread in Photoshop section, maybe someone can help you with the pics.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I am not feeling the CF5 wheels not in a Supra anyway maybe when someone put's some on then maybe I will change my mind.

Now what do you think about Chrome or Polish on the F14.

Oh and if I decide on this wheel I was going to purchase @ Modbargains.com

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,444 Posts
Well I am not feeling the CF5 wheels not in a Supra anyway maybe when someone put's some on then maybe I will change my mind.

Now what do you think about Chrome or Polish on the F14.

Oh and if I decide on this wheel I was going to purchase @ Modbargains.com
I think it looks sweet, here are very similar wheels, adv 5.1

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sh...19-quot-Wheels-Supra-Fitment-with-Toyo-R888-s

I think some type of lip is needed on a Supra, maybe mesh style volks. Forgestar also makes f14f wheel, but they cost too much for a cheap wheel IMO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts