Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi im new to this forum and i came looking for a color.

i've been looking to respray my car a different shade of red and saw a supra the other day in a really nice deep shiney red, it wasnt like the red i have seen in many supra pictures which i believe is (renaissance red?) color code 3L2, after looking at the color chart i found the name "Deep Red Pearl Clearcoat (3H8)" for the supra and i wondered if anybody has any pictures of supras in this color, or if anyone thinks they have a darker shade red than the average supra could they please post it?

or it could be "super red clearcoat" as that looks darker than super red as well :(

i know its a lot to ask but i really fell in love with this color and would love it on my car :D

many thanks

Ryan

·
Old School Socal Member
365 Posts
Well according to Curt, I believe he said that there was only one stock Red color which is Renaissance Red 3L2. This is the color on my 97.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmm, well it definitely seemed darker, maybe it was a newer model and the paint was fresh rather than faded reds i have seen on other older supras

does the shade change at all but maintain the same color code as i red there are variants on the red depending on year?

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Regardless of what "name" the paint has, the color code for 1993.5-1998 MKIV Supras is 3L2.

Only one color, contrary to popular belief.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts