Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
At first I thought, $500+! wow

But add up 3 greddy gauges, you are pretty close to that, if not over. For the stealth factor, it's worth the extra few bucks.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
nice, it would be ideal if the face could tilt up/down and left right to get optimal viewing... but nice none the less.

·
Registered
208 Posts
That's sweet man. Just block off the air vent in the middle of the dash (right under the oil pressure and boost gauge, above the climate control) and shove it in there....it'll be ALMOST perfect.

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
it would be cool if you could pick what gauges you wanted in there. looks like it only comes with oil/water temp and fuel/oil pressure

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
^same thing i was thinking.

wish i had my damn car on the road, its a nice night for a cruise. :( gf's asleep and all my friends are chilling tonight...

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
looks pretty cool

they model it in a VW Bug :lol:

·
Engine Geek
359 Posts
i saw\that while it was still a prototype... very cool part. it is available in left and right hand drive versions, so even if you cant actually adjust the angles of the guages they do tilt them toward your side of the car. i want one.

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
If only the stereo in the MKIII wasn't in such a terrible spot. This thing would surprisingly fit PERFECTLY into a 1988-2001 Corolla, it's got 2 spots for DIN mounting, a single spot up by the cluster, and a 2-DIN spot lower down. Too bad it would be useless in one ;).

Oh well, still very cool.

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
well, the guages that are in it are kinda non-vital, so having it out of the way isn't bad...

just really wish i could put my own guages in there...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts