Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
can i ask why you would want to take a clean supra to sell and trade for another supra?

·
Administrator
9,204 Posts
Mod yours....you already have it. Not much clean out there. But hey good luck either way.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mod yours....you already have it. Not much clean out there. But hey good luck either way.
Had a few offers but nothing that tickled my fancy lol . Yeah I already decided that’s the route I’m going just had a last minute thought I would see if anyone had something worth my while .

·
Registered
126 Posts
It took me every bit of two years to find a clean, low mileage original MKIV TT 6spd (July 2018 is when I bought mine), Nowadays, there are not many clean examples anymore - most have either been crashed, passed through several 17 year olds of rich folks, or just been abused. I know I saw a couple online that "looked" clean but salvage history and overall in very poor condition. I know there are likely some very clean examples out there still, but those owners would never market the car - but would sell it for the right money.

I was confused why you even wanted to do this ...? You don't want to mod a piss poor condition to save a clean. well maintained one - it's asking for trouble and gremlins to come out when you do mod it. Your car looks stellar, you'd regret selling/trading it.

Reactions: FasTTurbo

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It took me every bit of two years to find a clean, low mileage original MKIV TT 6spd (July 2018 is when I bought mine), Nowadays, there are not many clean examples anymore - most have either been crashed, passed through several 17 year olds of rich folks, or just been abused. I know I saw a couple online that "looked" clean but salvage history and overall in very poor condition. I know there are likely some very clean examples out there still, but those owners would never market the car - but would sell it for the right money.

I was confused why you even wanted to do this ...? You don't want to mod a piss poor condition to save a clean. well maintained one - it's asking for trouble and gremlins to come out when you do mod it. Your car looks stellar, you'd regret selling/trading it.
Yeah I hear you pretty much decided I’m just going to keep this one the offers that came my way weren’t too great in my opinion

1 - 8 of 8 Posts