What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? -Optional:
What is your City? : Tuscaloosa
What is your State? : AL
What is your Zipcode? : 35405

-----------------------------------------------------
Ad Description:

------------------------------------------------------

Welp, I finally finished this little project that I have been working on, and they are now up for sale. I do not claim to be a professional at this by no means, but I think that they turned out quite good for my first time. Check out the pics and see for yourself!!! Currently they are still apart and only need to be resealed. The only reason I didn't finish them is because I had originally planned on painting them black and leaving the rings chrome, but once I tested the lens over the housing, I thought it looked pretty dang good with the OEM chrome. So I decided, in order to appeal to a greater audience that I would leave them unpainted and leave that up to whoever buys them. That way they can paint them however and seal them back up, or simply just seal them up how they are now and go! They are a complete set of headlights minus the bulbs. I have them packaged up right now and ready to be shipped out in the factory Toyota boxes. I am looking to get $450 + shipping and paypal for these which I think is a great deal considering so few actually have headlights like these.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Those came out quite nice! They seem to be a little hazy still though.. so I'll add a note for the new buyer.

It'd be worth it to have the lights clear coated at a shop, both inside and outside the plastic. They'd look 100% crystal clear after that, and the clear coat helps protect them from future cracks and yellowing :)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
wouldn't clear coating cause it to blur the lights a bit? it'll protect it and make it look cleaner but hinder projection a bit.

btw- those look very clean!

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
Clearcoating the lights is nothing but good :bigok:

·
I'm ill, not sick
379 Posts
I can vouch for him, it's a lot of work. I know a body shop that de-lined two sets, when I asked how much, the owner said "not interested". Then he said he'd do it at his leisure, but it would be $800-$1000 start to finish. He promised a crystal clear appearance.

·
Registered
407 Posts
525$ in japan but shipping is like 100$
but 97-98 headlight vs the delined self polish , difference is day and night~
97-98 are absolutely amazing~

·
Ninja
951 Posts
QUALITY WORK AT A GREAT PRICE.
man u dont fuck around, id buy these if i didnt already own 3 pairs of headlights......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts