1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Whats Demonoid?

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
I've been a member for over a year and every time I logged in, I didn't have any invites to give out. I don't use it that much because my 5 meg cable modem account didn't cooperate with torrents. My dial-up downloaded them faster. I tweaked and tweaked the settings for days and nothing. I'm getting DirecTV 3 meg Internet tomorrow.

·
They giggle
1,935 Posts
I'm PMing you one I just generated, Please be good, man. Don't let anyone else use your account. If you get warned or banned, I will get warned or banned, too. This website is quality. I don't want to lose the privilege.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
401 Posts
I'm PMing you one I just generated, Please be good, man. Don't let anyone else use your account. If you get warned or banned, I will get warned or banned, too. This website is quality. I don't want to lose the privilege.
Hence why I don't give out invites. I just got myself back to a 1.59 ratio and I'm not about to screw that up.

Hooray for softcopies of books I already own.

·
Bored User
336 Posts
I have a 4.56:1 upload:download ratio but I've never done an invite before so I'm going to read about it and see if I'd be willing to risk it.

·
Exclusive 1000+ Post Club
3,488 Posts
I'd like one as well please

·
Bored User
336 Posts
My ratio is a lot better, but I've only uploaded 23.xxGB, downloaded 5.xxGB. Ratio of 4.56.

To be honest, I look on other sites at first to simply leech things at times. lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts