Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across some pics of my car when I first bought it, thought you guys might wanna see the comparison...

When I bought the car, March 2003

A few weeks ago...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks great. The wheels really suit it. And the clear corners look the part to.

·
///M3 > MKIII
2,302 Posts
Hey Corey.. I think u'r next mod should be to take off what's left of that front liscence plate frame :D Other than that... its lookin pretty good these days.:)

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damnit I know, I wanna get that thing off, sept its like rust-welded on there haha :lol: I'll get it off eventually....

G

·
I think the biggest change was painting the mirrors and the clear corners. You should get clear lenses all the way around.

I dont get why doctor J thinks your wheels look bad, I think there one of the best at looks any way. Powder coating them white was the best choice you could of made.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Looks Great!
Curious though, what are the 2 small black circles at the bottom of your grill (below the license plate) ? I haven't noticed them on other supras. Anything important?

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
that is my grill cleaner of course! haha, nah.. shit I don't know what those are for.... anyone know? Oh yea, and Jeremy, I got that stupid ass front license plate cover off today! Vice grips and 10mins.... haha :D Replaced dem stupid rusty screws with 10mm bolts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts