Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys this is the 411 my gf apt gate decided not to regognize my 3k pound lexus sc 300 with its sensor so it closed on my quarter panel. :urowned: it pushed in the quarter panel slightly and made a dent. Any Dent removal masters out there or some that you have used? please post info

Thanks

Daniel

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
If you don't mind driving an hour up north from you. Dingmasters, removed 7 dings from my rear quarter panel, totally flawless. Can't even tell the dings were even there. Their website is dingmasters.net. Good luck!

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn the din gmasters is kinda far. but if i cant get anyone else i willl have to make the drive.
Thanks supra sonic. do you know how much they charged you?

·
Champagne Papi
5,694 Posts
Just buy a rubber hammer, Take off fender linings and get under the quarter panal and take it off. Post a pic of it i'll tell you if the dent removal thing can remove it so you don't waste money.

·
Banned
2,060 Posts
please do not use a hammer if u dont know what u r doing. because instead u might make a dent that pops out instead of in. let the pros do that. all dealerships have a shop on vans that pops out dents. u should go talk to a toyota dealer near u to get a #

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
there was a thread on here about a PDR. I think Ken Henderson tried him. let me search for it..

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
I cant find the original thread with the search feature. I think it was last year when Ken Henderson got a mysterious dent and had to get it fixed. He worked out a special deal for supra owners. 135 a panel. Maybe Ken still got his info.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
n00bster said:
Damn the din gmasters is kinda far. but if i cant get anyone else i willl have to make the drive.
Thanks supra sonic. do you know how much they charged you?
Sorry for the delay in my reply, I forgot I answered to this thread. The price was for 4 dings @ $150 total charge to fix the dings on my passenger side rear fender. He actually found 7 dings and did not charge me. If you look at my fender now, you will be hard pressed to find where any dings were. Owner is a great guy and does great work! I would definitely take the drive, you will not be disappointed.

·
All Access Motorsports
1,594 Posts
Damn, that sucks Daniel.... well, if your going to be out my way, there is a collision place here that does it pretty well...

·
HKS Twins
432 Posts
if a freakn gate hit your car im sure you cant remove it with PDR. 90% of the time you will have to get it repainted. I have seen some Pdr guys do great jobs like a old friend of mines but he is now far gone. Post PICs!

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its coo i had the building pay for it and i went to my own body shop to have it done. Raped them hard so i got some pocket money aswell. thanks for all the feed back

Daniel

·
V-Pro Equipped
1,376 Posts
n00bster said:
its coo i had the building pay for it and i went to my own body shop to have it done. Raped them hard so i got some pocket money aswell. thanks for all the feed back

Daniel
hahah thats how you gotta roll.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts