Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Oh What A Feeling !!!
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after I had my car freshened up with the Bomex kit and new paint.....I see this nasty dent in my car =( It hurts me to even look at it right now. My friends and family say its not even noticealbe but I still cant even enjoy riding my Supra now. This dent is bothering me hardcore :stickpoke . How much am I looking at to get this repaired cuz I've never had my car in a body shop before.

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
thats RIGHT on the corner, eww, it really doesn't look to bad though. Good luck, and that is some beautiful paint!

·
Boostless
686 Posts
I had a dent in that same spot, but not quite as big. I took it to one of those paintless dent removal places and it cost me 130 bucks to get it taken out.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I got hit with a softball at an adult softball game in the same spot on the other side. Got most of it out cuz it was huge cuz the guy hit a homerun, but it's like as big as a golf ball now...

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
i had a dent like that but mine was much bigger and i had it right where you have it, its an easy fix. unbolt the pannel can be a pain only took me about an hour to figure everything out then take the pannel off and lay it in grass or some where that the paint wont get scrached all up and on the inside of the pannel take a rubber hammer and tap the dent out.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
mattsmall said:
i had a dent like that but mine was much bigger and i had it right where you have it, its an easy fix. unbolt the pannel can be a pain only took me about an hour to figure everything out then take the pannel off and lay it in grass or some where that the paint wont get scrached all up and on the inside of the pannel take a rubber hammer and tap the dent out.

You can do that without removing the panel. Just remove the wheel and wheel well liner. It is a tight fit but it can be done. I did it. Mine was a lot bigger tho.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I had A dent like that , just call dent repair they will take it out for like $40. You wont even see it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts