Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I need some good dent wizard recommendations. Someone you have used for your supra or something. I'm thinking of having the supra cleaned up a little. Thanks in advance.

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
Hi guys, I need some good dent wizard recommendations. Someone you have used for your supra or something. I'm thinking of having the supra cleaned up a little. Thanks in advance.
Eddie's uncle has a body shop out in pacific...
I can dig up the number for there if you want, I'm going to be taking my supra there to get painted and the body straightened out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bud Phipps @ Dent Kraft is paintless dent removal... which im sure is what you are looking for. Cell # is (425) 444-1900. He took 70 dents out of my car which i thought i had 4. hahaha it was awesome. Anyways tell me where you are located and maybe i could find someone closer to you? He is out of bellevue.

Hope that helps

-Kaylan Marie

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I'll give Bud a call. I'm in Everett and don't most of these guys come to your place anyway?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I hada guy in Gorst (by bremerton)do the dent removal thing. Had all kinds of door dings all over.
Came out excellent.

His shop is in the same building as a window tinter, right next to a wood stove seller and a used car lot on hwy 16 going north.
This guy will also come to you. He has a big portfolio of previous jobs and does service at the bremerton stealerships too.

I think his company name is "paintless dent removal". Just be aware that this type of dent removal they do need to make access holes to back side of panels if there are not any. He seals up the holes after he is done with plugs and sealant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts