Supra Forums banner

Dereks meth kit on a Mk3?

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  ZaZZn 
#1 ·
Anybody have Dereks progressive meth kit installed? Which injector wire did you tap the progressive control wire? Where did you mount the pump and tank? Any pics of the install?

#13 ·
i guess u cant use the window squirter since ur from canada, and they get bad weather. Id say just get another windshield bottle from a car thats big, and would fit mabyee under the nose ahead of the hood somewhere.

~scott

#14 ·
I just made a meth injection for my supra. Just used the existing window washer pump and ps vac line elbow under the intake. The only difference I notice is that it doesn't smell like gas anymore when under WOT and doesn't miss.

I probably need a EGT to see the other less noticeable differences.

#15 ·
Well i could since i don't drive the car in the winter but still.

Man it's a PIA to find somewhere hidden to mount this pump

I have a real real nice setup for the pump.

My engine bay is lacking space big time.... Relays and wires going everywhere..... I try to keep everything out of the cabin that shouldn't be there like battery's ect.

Anyways, I found a nice hidden spot for the relays however, I have to wait till tomarrow to find a peice of aluminum that I can chop up so I can mount the 2 relays on there ( 1 for the meth 1 for the NOS solonoid)

#17 ·
I mounted the pump under the drivers headlight, looks real good but i'm worried that the pump won't be able to suck form the tank thats going to HAVE to be in the back....

I may use the washer bottle now becuase I have no choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.