Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good upholstery shop / service that has experience wrapping stuff with designer threads? I'm talking north east: PA,MD,NJ,VA,WV,NY.
I would like to get my arm rests wrapped and also my headliner done in something alittle different then the basic. It would be nice to find a shop that can source the material on some quality goods!
Anyone know of a good shop?
Or should I just send my arm rests up to Unique whips?

·
Filmmaker
2,719 Posts
Theres a shop out by me, I could get the number for but they specialize in interior and upholostry, so ill get that for you man

Matt

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
brewster said:
Unique Autosports y0!

They'll spraypaint your interior for you! :lol:
LOL, they will SEM it down for you,custom nasty red,your armests ,dash and steering wheel too,bro.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
forgot to ask, what design are you looking for? I'm good friends with a local custom interior shop owners

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I found a source for the designer fabric I just have to find a good shop to install it.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Saw a JZX100 Chaser with Lois Vouton inserts in the door trims, fuck it looked disgusting, never got that stuff, pay that much money for something ugly.

Dan.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To each his own I guess. Im going with a black on black for the headliner so you wont even see it unless you really look. Your right though, some of them colors are Fugly for the money !

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
brewster said:
Unique Autosports y0!

They'll spraypaint your interior for you! :lol:

LMAO.....yeah, my gut cringes when I see that shit :D
And then they'll have the balls to air an episode (previous season) showing all the flaking drama they encounter with the dash...and then fogged it back with more spray paint after scrapping/feather edging it! Ouch!

I missed this week's episode :(

Good job on the engine bay Raretoy :) Did Mike do that with you?

sean

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Raretoy said:
To each his own I guess. Im going with a black on black for the headliner so you wont even see it unless you really look. Your right though, some of them colors are Fugly for the money !
This particular one looked like it got the colour scheme from a box of fruit loops, every colour in the rainbow!

Dan.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sicarius123 said:
This particular one looked like it got the colour scheme from a box of fruit loops, every colour in the rainbow!

Dan.

ROFL, Ive sen that one. Eould make a great shower curtain! :rolleyes:
Mike and I talkd about doing it at my place but decided against having those lingering fumes here. Friend of my owns a paint shop less then 2 miles from us so we hit him up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts