Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listed my Blackberry on CL about 20 minutes ago and already got 2 responses in less then 5 minutes:

Hello Seller,Will you consider selling this item to me,for the sum of $200.00,plus shipping cost Via USPS Express Mail International 5-8 days delivery for my grandson?I wanted to get it for him as a Birthday gift and because he is in need of it.I am serious with this as this is very urgent needed.Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.Payment would be effected upon your response as i would want you to send me your paypal email address and your full name so that i can make the payment via paypal and they can transfer the funds from my account to yours,so, send the details to me.Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mrs Diddly.

&

Hello,

I want to buy your item cl..I am a University Senior lecturer residing in canada.The (Blackberry) is for my daughter's present,due to her brilliant performance,she was currently transfered from Us to West Africa with her team on a research on Human development under world Health Organization. I'll be paying you through paypal.I will forward my daughter's residential address to you for shipping as soon as the payment reaches you.send me your information name adress zip cord tstse so that i will do the payment.

NB: I will be paying you $210:eek:ousd for both the cost price and shipping fee.Please get back to me so that i will proceed with the payment.
Best Regards,
finge

·
The WOMANIZER
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
got another:

Hello Seller,Will you consider selling this item to me,for the sum of $200.00,plus shipping cost Via USPS Express Mail International 5-8 days delivery for my grandson?I wanted to get it for him as a Birthday gift and because he is in need of it.I am serious with this as this is very urgent needed.Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.Payment would be effected upon your response as i would want you to send me your paypal email address and your full name so that i can make the payment via paypal and they can transfer the funds from my account to yours,so, send the details to me.Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mr Carron.

Hmmm... I wonder if its the same person? What can we do to get back at these scumbags?

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
959 Posts
P. diddly's wife wants to buy your phone!

·
SUPRAfied
351 Posts
you could always reply to all of the above, get the paypal from them, and send them blackberries

1 - 15 of 15 Posts