Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering who's planning on attending the Detroit Autorama. (March 6-8)

post up*

1*If your going.

2* What day.

3* what time frame

4*If you want to meet up with other SF members let us know.

I'm Definitly going

Not sure which day its gonna be Sat or sunday.

Im going to be there ALL day.

I'd definitly love to meet some other SF members.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
We'll be there. Look for our car-- Rad rides by troy grey nova with the new 56 Chrysler. :bigthumb:
All day Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
Holy crap those are nice..

Johnny well meet up for sure.

where do i buy tickets and what day u plan on goin?

also do they have beer there lol

-saif

·
Spracingonline.com
2,849 Posts
We'll be there. Look for our car-- Rad rides by troy grey nova with the new 56 Chrysler. :bigthumb:
All day Saturday and Sunday.
Alright cam i think i will be going up sat. we deff are going to be fuckin jamin, thats right i said it..jamin:beer:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
lol jammin sounds fun :rockon: and i decided to sell my exhaust and buy another one but i still got some stuff for you to do if you can.

·
Spracingonline.com
2,849 Posts
lol jammin sounds fun :rockon: and i decided to sell my exhaust and buy another one but i still got some stuff for you to do if you can.
Good call, it would be a bigger mess trying to make that muffler work with odd sized pipe.

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh BTW lol, you should post your Names so if we see one another we're not just like... hey are you an SF member lol

Jonathan Hotham.

MADSUPRA88 I'm thinking saturday all day. Ill call you and let you know for sure.

Beer is fricken expensive there las time i checked.

Murrays auto parts has discount tickets for like $15

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
yep yep just let me know!

-Saif

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK I'm almost certainly going on Saturday. Ill prolly be there before noon, and ill be hangin out most of the day. If anyone want to meet up or say hey. The numbers 308---0469 (734 Area/code)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Im from detroit and i would have totally been there as i usually am... however im in poland for school until june, sorry guys. BTW if anyone wants to help with a 1jz swap this summer let me know, just shoot me a pm because i have a feeling im going to need some help

-Phil

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
let me know man, im always down to help out.

-saif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts