Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DFW: Going to the track Friday May 13th ENNIS

We are heading to the track in Ennis this Friday to get some numbers before changing over the new set up. Everyone is welcome.... We will meet at JPI @ 7 p.m. Let us know if you need some race gas.
JPI

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
JP IMPORTZ said:
Mike Chang is coming. He is getting his fuel system install at the monent.
JPI
Car is done with fuel, gotta tune her and should be good to go. My girlfriend is leaving on Saturday for 1 month vacation :sadwavey: , so hopefully she'll come too to Ennis.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
JP IMPORTZ said:
We are heading to the track in Ennis this Friday to get some numbers before changing over the new set up. Everyone is welcome.... We will meet at JPI @ 7 p.m. Let us know if you need some race gas.
JPI
What times did you wind up running and what was the car's setup? Also, were you able to get many passes in and are they still strict about track rules? i.e. not having a rollbar and running below 11.5. I might have gone with ya'll if I had seen this posting earlier.

John H

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
John H said:
What times did you wind up running and what was the car's setup? Also, were you able to get many passes in and are they still strict about track rules? i.e. not having a rollbar and running below 11.5. I might have gone with ya'll if I had seen this posting earlier.

John H
Hey John,
Something came up and we weren't able to make it. This is just a basic set up, VPC, stock fuel, PT57, Greddy 3 rolls. We are going to change it soon though..... PT74, 1k cc injectors, AEM EMS etc...... Will try to make out to the track next friday.
Satan,
How is the 2JZ coming?
JPI

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
JP IMPORTZ said:
Hey John,
Something came up and we weren't able to make it. This is just a basic set up, VPC, stock fuel, PT57, Greddy 3 rolls. We are going to change it soon though..... PT74, 1k cc injectors, AEM EMS etc...... Will try to make out to the track next friday.
Satan,
How is the 2JZ coming?
JPI

2JZ is coming along well... need to call ya on Monday tho. I have a question about turbo exhaust housings and need one for this single, with a V-band flange... figured ya'll might be able to get me one on there, or get me another exhaust housing with one.... once I can attach this turbo to a midpipe, will be ready to dyno... You guys aren't gonna have your dyno ready for a bit, huh?

Today... installed IC, replacement fuel pump and gas tank, etc...

E

·
Racing is Living
1,012 Posts
I'll roll out there with you guys, but isn't street night every other Friday night??
Ryan I met both of you guys at TX2K5 at the gas station stop on the way to RCR!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Getting a group of Supras together to head down to Texas Motorplex one weekend would be great. The last time a group of DFW Supras had the balls to go to Ennis was in Fall of 1998! If it's your first time, that's the best because there will be others who know your car or the track that you can ask for tips. People won't tease you for not knowing stuff or not running quick passes. Now if your Supra is all riced out I'd tease you maybe - behind your back. ;)

John H

p.s. Always let me know via PM if a group is heading down to Ennis or out here to Redline 1/8th!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts