Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Banned, jk lol
7,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm hosting another meet, hopefully we'll have a good turnout like the last meet we had at Cabelas.

What: DFW meet. We'll be eating at Chipotle, then cruising around the Watauga/Keller area. I'd also like to invade the Beach St. meets that go on, would be cool to have 10+ Supras roll up. ;)

When: August 5th, 8 PM

Where: Chipotle in Watauga (click here for a map)

Why
: Because Supra meets are fun ;)

I'd like at least 15+ people/cars, no fun unless there's a crowd, let's make this a good turnout, and MKIV guys: Don't be shy. ;)

-Matt

· Banned
7,225 Posts
I can be there more than likely. Just keep me posted, so I can clear room in case something comes up. I'd like to be there.

· Banned
7,225 Posts
Where is Watauga. Is that north Dallas or something. Sorry I looked at the map and it looks kinda foreign.

· Sudafed can't kill me.
3,021 Posts
GotTurbos? said:
I doubt any mk4 people will show up as usual... we arent worth their gas.

they suck.

Jon

It's just silly to have a meet out in the middle of nowhere. Host it in North Dallas and you'd get a much better response. :)

· Registered
6,153 Posts
Kristine.N said:
I'm guessing this meet will be mainly MKIII
I'm sure Nette would like to come out in her MKIV... I'm hoping to be done with the 2J swap by then, so we'll have to see if we bring the MKIII out (everything's ready, just need to make some time putting it all together.

· Registered
6,153 Posts
We definitely need to do a few shop/project days and help get each other's rides goin'. We have plenty of time before TX2K7... We should make some solid plans at this upcoming meet.

For instance, I probably have about 8 hours of work, but if 4 of us get together, we could finish it all up in a couple of hours. Doesn't seem like many of us have alot of time to spare, but if we can get together and contribute on a task or set amount of time... we can get 'everything ready for Houston.

I am working on getting a paintbooth for us to use. Maybe have a paintday. Even if that doesn't work out, Jeff said he's got a place we can use if we bring a compressor.... how about getting some of them Sups painted soon?

· Registered
674 Posts
Im pretty sure if my Old Ass Supra can make it out there then all you MKIV guys can go also. Im planning on Driving from El Paso, TX just to see and meet everyone. Hopefully, We will have a Good Turnout.

Robert
7MGTE Powered MK2

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.