Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get things back up and running guys, anyone up for a meet anytime soon? BONEDADDIES:cool: :D

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Make it in a few weeks so I can have 1 of my new rides their.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
We're discussing this in the SWSupras Yahoo-list. Definitely the time/season to get started and bring our group together again.

Since there are several places that we all post on (SF, SM, and Yahoo lists), it would probably be a good idea to bring the SWSupras site back up and post the mini-meet info there....

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
im down to meet with the other supra owners just tell me where and when.

·
Registered
204 Posts
If given an advance warning on when it would be, I would most likely be able to be there.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
We are meeting tomorrow... April 10th, near/in Plano? PM me for details... or look in the SWSupras Yahoo group-list for details...

M

·
0 Posts
Hey Jokerzinc whats up with your car that it will not go far!!!

and o yea I am up for a getogather.

Jeff

J

·
0 Posts
I bought it cheap and you get what you pay for, the wiring has been hacked alittle bit, everything works except the alternator wont charge the battery, so the car will go as far as the battery.

M

·
0 Posts
If your alt is charging you just need to get beside anouther car and check your wiring.If you are close you can come by sometime and we can look it over.

Jeff

J

·
0 Posts
Max power said:
If your alt is charging you just need to get beside anouther car and check your wiring.If you are close you can come by sometime and we can look it over.

Jeff

'm in forney, Tx off 80. Yeah I figured I coudl do that. I also got a few things that arent even plugged in. Ive had it for a week now, just havent had the time to look over in a manuel to find out where stuff goes. PM me and maybe we can set something up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts