Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Nice video but I have to be honest... the music is kinda annoying. Actually I think most car enthusiasts would rather have no music at all or at least none during the racing bits :)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Very cool video...what song is that? I've heard it like a million times on different videos and never known the name of it lol

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
I live in the DFW area and i never really get to see many MR2's except for this one dipshit in a white stock N/A one who thinks he can beat my supra and tries to race me every time he sees me.

I do respect those cars though and personally i think they look kinda kool

thats kinda crazy giving someone 12 car lengths of a head start in a race. Man youd better have one bad mother of a car to be pullin a stunt like that.

G

·
hey that teal MR2.. just curious was it purchased from a guy in NM. and does it have a JDM swap in it? if so that was my friends MR2.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TT4U2NV said:
I live in the DFW area and i never really get to see many MR2's except for this one dipshit in a white stock N/A one who thinks he can beat my supra and tries to race me every time he sees me.

I do respect those cars though and personally i think they look kinda kool

thats kinda crazy giving someone 12 car lengths of a head start in a race. Man youd better have one bad mother of a car to be pullin a stunt like that.
yeah i wouldn't know who that guy with the white mr2 is ...

Yeah Bobby have him 12 cars and still whooped it he also have a srt-4 12 car lengths and whooped it. A lot of people call bs and think he is spraying but its just a stock all motor T/A with the mod he states on the video..

I'll post a video of him racing a 500whp Mustang later. Bobby is known as DeadstopBobby for a reason :bigthumb:

·
Registered
825 Posts
sweet as vid ill prolly take my homies mr2 up thur then when u want to make a vid let us know when u want to do it and ill tell my homie.....im in the houston area so itll be a drive up there but we have to represent texas

1 - 20 of 39 Posts