Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, motor is finally out. We will see what happens!

Reactions: Boosted98TT

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have a couple plans of attack. One is a bolt on TT package. Other is a bolt on Supercharger package. 3rd is port and polish the heads, custom headers, larger throttle bodies, extrude hone the intake, and run more nitrous. All depending on the time frame. I need the car by August for Running of the Bulls. If we go route 3, we will add the Supercharger package after the Event.

·
I dont drive it.
317 Posts
allan said:
We have a couple plans of attack. One is a bolt on TT package. Other is a bolt on Supercharger package. 3rd is port and polish the heads, custom headers, larger throttle bodies, extrude hone the intake, and run more nitrous. All depending on the time frame. I need the car by August for Running of the Bulls. If we go route 3, we will add the Supercharger package after the Event.
you are a sick and twisted man

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, but i live on Maui now, and i keep the car in L.A. . It is 1998 Diablo SV.

Due to the time constraints, it will most likely be option 3, then add the twin superchargers running about 5-7psi.

·
Champagne Papi
5,701 Posts
Is this the car at SPE i think a friend of mines has a pic of it with like insane rims or something

·
Banned
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PaKmaN said:
Is this the car at SPE i think a friend of mines has a pic of it with like insane rims or something
Yes, its at SP. Car has 19 inch Lowenharts with a 5 inch lip. Rear tires are 355-25-19's.

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
best of luck allan - keep us posted.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Eh Allan! That car will be a beast. I think a twin SC setup after option 3 will be extremely potent! :) As long as you keep us updated with pics...

-Olivier

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
When wretched excess isn't enough...Allan shows up with his projects. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
I can't even imagine the amount of parasitic horsepower loss due to 2 belt-driven superchargers. :nono:

Twin turbos all the way...

1 - 20 of 80 Posts