Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you heard of this? I heard of it for the first time Friday night. I was at my buddy’s house and there was an old friend of ours from high school back from college for thanksgiving and we started talking. Well, "Dick" food came up and I was puzzled about what it was. He explained it to me that when you eat food through out the day think about how much "Dick" is on it. I for one scratch my balls at least 4-8 times a day. At least once is straight dick/balls to hand. Just think about how many times "Dick" has touched a bag of chips that is eaten in a house full of guys. Then think about the bottom of the chip bag after a week of being eaten. Makes you think huh?

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
979 Posts
I prefer NOT to think about dick, kthnxbye.

·
Sudafed can't kill me.
979 Posts
"Damn that ham sandwich is turning me on..."

·
Registered
523 Posts
that is fuckin nasty to think about.

i lived with 3 other guys for about a year and we lived on chips and hot sauce. one day i grabbed a bag of chips that was almost gone (food left on a coffee table in a house full of guys is a good sign that you don't want to eat it!!) i grabbed a handful and threw it back expecting good things. WRONG!! That shit had like hairs and toenails and shit in it!!! needless to say i spit it out but i still got really queasy and felt like beating some ass. But alas, no one was around so i just laid down and tried not to swallow my saliva for fear of ingesting hepatitis or some shit!

Thanks for bringing back the memories Yeagy :finger:

EDIT: yes i know that since the food/toenails/hair was already in my mouth i would have been fucked if Hep was really in there. but it was calming to the mind not to swallow.

G

·
YEAGY YOUR A FUCKEN "RAT"
YOU LITTLE BITCH......GO SUCK SOME DICK IN YOUR
MINI........ :fruit:

I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED
OF YOUR SORRY ASS PUNK

1 - 15 of 15 Posts