Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I sold an HKS MHG to this guy, well, he hasn't payed so I guess I GAVE it to him :D He asked if I can send it COD. Being the nice stupid, trusting guy that I am, I just sent it, no COD crap. I have been sending this guy e-mails about it, and damn sure he's got every single one of 'em. It's really not the money, only 37 dollars for a lousy used 2mm HKS stopper type metal HG that cost over 400 dollars brand new and is proven to be reusable. I give parts away all the time, but a deal is a deal. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for venting:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
500Rwhp+ Club Member
270 Posts
At least it's $37.00. I have a guy in Kansas that took $1212.00 and never shipped anything except email lies and I paid by credit card and disputed it long ago early and the bank after awile just closed all of my accounts {even the ones in great standing} and sent it all to a collection company. The FBI called me and it's too small for them and the police have better things to do "like eat donuts".

So be happy your not in my shoes...

Note: Anybody that lives in Tescott Kansas that want's to do me a favor let me know :uzi ;)...his name is Brett Winholdz :madf:

·
Missing my supra
629 Posts
jt2ma71 said:
So, I sold an HKS MHG to this guy, well, he hasn't payed so I guess I GAVE it to him :D He asked if I can send it COD. Being the nice stupid, trusting guy that I am, I just sent it, no COD crap. I have been sending this guy e-mails about it, and damn sure he's got every single one of 'em. It's really not the money, only 37 dollars for a lousy used 2mm HKS stopper type metal HG that cost over 400 dollars brand new and is proven to be reusable. I give parts away all the time, but a deal is a deal. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for venting:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Sorry to hear about that dude. I deal with C.O.D.'s all the time when i'm buying stuff, I think it's the best way to go when buying or selling. Where does this guy live, if he's in jersey give me his info and I'll stop by his place and give him a little reminder. I hate assholes...

Take care dude

Joey:cylon:

·
This Is Why I'm Hot.....
1,984 Posts
Whew!

Hi Ron,

Boy, I'm glad it wasn't an ISC valve you were referring to!

FWIW: The Mrs sent out parts for me today, & included w/them, should've been an envelope addressed to you. Instead of the $20 we'd agreed on, I had put in $40.

Heh, I realize a few extra bones doesn't mean much, but at least view it as a token of appreciation.

Hopefully that MHG guy will come around.

S

·
0 Posts
that blows

that sucks that one would do that to such a good guy.
i can vouch for jt2ma71 in saying that he has helped out when i was in need and gave me a valve for free. very quickly too.

at least you can always take comfort and believe in the saying "what goes around comes around". jt2, you'll get back the good you put in and this guy that jipped will definately get whats coming to him. just give me a name......if it was that ol larry anderson let me know, i've always wanted an excuse to beat him down.

--henry

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
i bought some 550cc injectors off a guy on partstrader. luckily i got cod, since they never showed up. kept promising they would be shipped tomorrow....uh huh.
after having money order in hand for 10 weeks, i just made it out to myself.
luckily- there is the new section on this forum for buyer/seller. that is an awesome addition imo.
be sure u add this guy on there, if u havent already.

later-
Dave

·