Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i think i did.,.. need s to be lowered first tho...

let me know! :p

and

and

and

Welllll

what DO you think? :)

they are 18x8 for the front with 235/40's

and

18x9 for the rear... koolest thing about them is they come with a 3" (inch) machined lip.. a friend said he was getting them for his JZA80 and i liked them but but wasnt gonna get them... but tried them on as the local tyre shop insisted and ended up getting them :D

there a "ROH - Drift-R" dont know if you US guys will have them as i think there made in Australia.. well websites based there... :eek:

wikie!

·
LAG?? Learn to drive...
1,941 Posts
sweet i love em, do you have any pics of the entire car. just something to give it porportion?

·
Señor Member
4,741 Posts
Wheels look really good but those dont look like 18X9 in the back. Wheels seem thin...:dunno:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
supraracer01 said:
sweet i love em, do you have any pics of the entire car. just something to give it porportion?
naaa nothing just yet... kinda been rushing around with getting the car legal... the suns been down here for about 4 hours now...

been working doing videos for people for the new year :eek:

will definately have some better ones this week some time...

Wheels look really good but those dont look like 18X9 in the back. Wheels seem thin...
well they are... you dont get the 3" lip without the 9" wides :eek:

will gfet some better pics later on just to see it properly... these ones were a little rushed ... my bad :eek:

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
love em! now all u have to do is remove the GTR emblems! ;)

·
Heavy Metal Momentum
1,121 Posts
Interex_87 said:
Wheels look really good but those dont look like 18X9 in the back. Wheels seem thin...:dunno:
Looks good and they look like more of a lip than my volks of the same widths. Sometimes I kind of wish I hadn't gotten the AV3s since so many companies copy that style. Nothing quite like a nice polished lip. I like the gunmetal spokes as well.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
they look incredible, nice choice...

now all u have to do is remove the GTR emblems
Yo nick, didnt you have a gtr emblem on your hood??? hhehehe... sorry had to say it...

·
Registered
150 Posts
YHeah you can get ROH Drift R Wheels in the US. Go to www.groupawheels.com. They have them there for ~250 - 300 a piece. I seen um in a sport compact car mag but they were on a Skyline GTR-34. I was thinking about getting them as well.

·
Super Moderator
10,753 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen a MK3 begging for a clean lowering that much.

Those wheels are hot^23.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts