Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, got rid of the stock exhaust, and installed the ATR. Wow this thing sounds [email protected]$$,.. Big thanks to jackjr/tom for hooking me up. Def a great guy to do business with.
Install went pretty good, had a slight problem mating the DP/MP but nothing a little grunt count fix.. Started her up bunch or brown smoke at first,.. not sure what that was, it went away, but this exhaust is pretty loud. I like it alot,..
Installing the DEFI BF Gauges,a nd FJO tonight... and GBCC/SAFC/fields replica harness early next week
Any recomendations of where to put my FJO/DEFI/SAFC control units?
I dont really wanna hack up the dash, cause im not sure what im gonna do with it down the road,.. and i like the clean stock look.
So far all I thought of was a foam box in the glove box for the SAFC/DEFI control unit, and mabey the FJO unit under the passenger kick panel,...

Any ideas?

Ramiro

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Nice!

I tucked my FJO brain under the center console and my SAFC is under my stereo.

·
4,934 Posts
zerorecall said:
Whoa!!! wire everwhere, ever heard of a stealthy install...hahahha
haha yeah I am still in the planning stages.

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks nice bro, thanks for the pics,...

I still have the stock stereo so i dont have that extra room,.. besides,.. im goin for a really stealth look, FJO gauge is goin in the stock clock location.
The FJO "brain"in the center console is a great ideal... Thanks
also did u tune your own SAFC, or go off of MKIV.com tune?

Thanks again

·
4,934 Posts
VR4_007 said:
looks nice bro, thanks for the pics,...

I still have the stock stereo so i dont have that extra room,.. besides,.. im goin for a really stealth look, FJO gauge is goin in the stock clock location.
The FJO "brain"in the center console is a great ideal... Thanks
also did u tune your own SAFC, or go off of MKIV.com tune?

Thanks again
Yeah I need to do something with my FJO display. It's been electrical taped to the steering column for a couple years :lol:

I went off MKIV to do the initial setup for high/low throttle settings but that was it. For the correction settings I did it on the dyno before I had my FJO. Now it's the laptop, fjo, and a long open road :)

·
Hardtopper
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you dont mind, and if ur serious let me know when you do this,.. Id like to come over and see how its done,.
Need to start somewhere,..
Also whats the laptop for?

edit: wait r u on EMS now or still running the SAFC?

·
4,934 Posts
VR4_007 said:
if you dont mind, and if ur serious let me know when you do this,.. Id like to come over and see how its done,.
Need to start somewhere,..
Also whats the laptop for?

edit: wait r u on EMS now or still running the SAFC?
I'm on the stock ECU and SAFC. The laptop is to datalog my Air/Fuel and RPM's from the FJO's brain. I then look what rpm's I need more/less fuel and adjust the SAFC accordingly.

example:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts