Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
624 Posts
I have seen Toyota dealers around here with newspaper ads for MKIVs with V 6s
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,581 Posts
I can maybe see watching that drivvle to see Nopi chicks, but not for learning much about cars or hearing facts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick 95 6sp said:
I can maybe see watching that drivvle to see Nopi chicks, but not for learning much about cars or hearing facts.
Yeah, but the problom is that kids around the age of 12-17 watch it. They hear that and their fucked. They will argue about certain facts tooth and nail because they heard it on shows like this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,965 Posts
i noticed that the otherday also watching the show, the v8mustangs up againts the v6 supra's, i was like wtf?
 

·
Finally single
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
I thought supras were 2.0L inline 4s. :dunno:

Some kid asked me if it was that, when the hood was popped. I was like do you see how fucking long that thing is? lol. And it says it on the valve cover. :rofl:
 

·
Doin' the Monster Mash
Joined
·
156 Posts
There will always be douches out there that give out false info on cars, I once had some 12 yr old kid tell me (while I was at the drags) that his cousins MkIV NA ran 12's because it had VTEC, I was like :ugh2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Macross said:
There will always be douches out there that give out false info on cars, I once had some 12 yr old kid tell me (while I was at the drags) that his cousins MkIV NA ran 12's because it had VTEC, I was like :ugh2:
:rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
257 Posts
Its just as bad when I had a 99 mustang gt and people would say IS THAT A 5.0.. They stopped making the 5.0 mustangs after 1995..
 

·
Ludicrous speed! GO!
Joined
·
959 Posts
blazinsi said:
Its just as bad when I had a 99 mustang gt and people would say IS THAT A 5.0.. They stopped making the 5.0 mustangs after 1995..
God forbid ford would go to a lower displacement engine!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
934 Posts
cuz most people dont even know engines so any 6 cylinder is a V6 (as its the most common config).

yeah when i was growing up i didnt know two squats about cars.... i called um all v6 also.
 
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Top