Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Awesome, I may just get a set. I have CCW's on my M3 and Love Them. Johns a awesome guy to deal with and his work is excellent. Also very affordable. Check it out. www.ccwheel.com

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
michaelvanle said:
Yea, I seen that shit. But they are only available in 8.5" width; what a joke.
What's wrong with that? What size in the rear would you want? 18x10's? I'm sure the 18's would look great anyways. And plus with the 18's you wouldn't have to roll your fenders.

·
11,221 Posts
begone said:
What's wrong with that? What size in the rear would you want? 18x10's? I'm sure the 18's would look great anyways. And plus with the 18's you wouldn't have to roll your fenders.
Man, I mean who runs 18x8.5 all around? I want at least 9" in the rear if anything. If I spend the big bucks for new wheels, I better get at least 8.5" front and 9" rear, and that's the MINIMAL.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
mteele said:
18x8.5 all around would definately look better than my Stock 16's.

With the 18x8.5's what size tires could you fit on there? I'm sure they would be wide enough right?

Anyways, go to the site and click on the gallery for BMW and in the 505A section there's my car. www.ccwheel.com

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
i was eyeing the ccw classics with black anodized centers, when i was shopping for wheels. So close to getting them, till i saw volk sf challenges in black.

supras need 18x9.5 at least in the back, i have seen a nicely kitted supra running the thinner same size racingharts all the way around and it KILLED everything else that was nicely done on the car. Anything big such as wheels must be done the right way. Like a TT swap ;)

·
Registered
466 Posts
begone said:
18x8.5 all around would definately look better than my Stock 16's.

With the 18x8.5's what size tires could you fit on there? I'm sure they would be wide enough right?

Anyways, go to the site and click on the gallery for BMW and in the 505A section there's my car. www.ccwheel.com
you of all people should be looking for 9+ width because of your tt swap.

rear wheel cars dont' have much traction in the first place.

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,106 Posts
begone said:
18x10 is quite the norm to put on the rear of the supra. Anything less than stock TT sizes/width is kinda inadequate. 19's don't require fender rolling with the proper offset, I had 19's before without any problems.

Hell, people even stuff 18x10 in front and 18x11.5 in the rear (pictured)

I mean look at that rear footprint

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts