Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
bwill said:
I am looking into diff. fluids for my car. I had a thread going and Andi went to the MKIV site where he had a chat with Kent Rafferty about the Redline "shockproof" diff. lube. Andi,did Kent ever get back to you as to what version the "strawberry shake" diff lube was? Heavy, light, etc (sounds like tampons, sorry)? Saw that Kent said he got it from someone else who had the stuff in a drum and he would contact them. Thought he might have emailed you instead of posting it on the MKIV list. Would like to get the best diff lube for the monthly forays where I put the hammer down. thanks
Barry H. 94ttsupra 6sp.
He never did get back to me on that... I'm guessing it was the heavy. But I just asked him again on the mkiv list... I'm interested in finding out too. Seeing as I track my car about once a month, I think I'm going to go with the Shockproof as well.

Andi

·
Supra OG
1,002 Posts
Barry,

I don't know what tires he runs, but I think he runs big 275/315's on big Forgelines like I do.

I have no doubt that the ultimate would be the Hoosier autocross compound tire (AS303 I think?) in 275/40-17 and 315/35-17.

Andi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.