Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need door panels for my car but I haven't been able to find anything LHD for sale. I can get RHD panels pretty easily then hope to find the LHD switch panel part and swap that but is there any other difference?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I need door panels for my car but I haven't been able to find anything LHD for sale. I can get RHD panels pretty easily then hope to find the LHD switch panel part and swap that but is there any other difference?
They have to be different. Where the door aligns with the dash is the opposite.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have to be different. Where the door aligns with the dash is the opposite.
I'd be planning to replace that triangular piece at the end of the armrest because the switch panels won't fit otherwise. Trying to find that triangular piece from a LHD car might be a bit of an issue though.

·
Single and Bangin
543 Posts
Their the same..the only different is the triangle switch panel. Switch the panels, armrest and the switches and your good to go. I've switched it on my vehicle and its identical.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Great information. Can someone verify if the rear interior quarter panels (the ones with the speakers) from a JDM Supra will swap over to a USDM Supra?
Also does it matter if one comes from a non-targa car and the other a targa car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts