Supra Forums banner

Whats a better front bumber ?

• Veilside CI

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Veilside CII

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wing West Lip

• Or that bumper on the silver car on supra forums logo( if so I would like to knoe what it is, Its fa

• I don't know how to correctly use this forum.

• I'm a poll whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE DIFFERNCES AND WHAT THEY AFFECT, BOOST,TOPEND,BOTTON END,LAG ETC. NEED TO KNOE BEFORE I UPGRADE TURBO CAN ANYONE HELP ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NEVERMIND I GOT IT HERES WHAT MVP MOTORSPORTS SAYS ABOUT T88 AND THE T88H

Greddy T88H SPL Single Turbo for 1993-98 Supra
ITEM # Gr 11510031
This is the newest kit on the market from Greddy. This turbo kit was built by Greddy specifically for Supras who want to extract the most power possible out of their 2JZ. There are multiple differences with this kit over the regular T78 & T88 kits. First, you will receive the T88H turbo, the largest turbo Greddy offers. This turbo offers bigger inlet & outlet wheels, along with a 24 cm/sq exhaust housing. The manifold uses 50mm runners instead of the 45mm runners found in the other Greddy kits. The downpipe is 94mm instead of 80mm. Finally, the kit comes with the Type C WasteGate instead of the Type R. The Type C allows more flow of course to support this huge turbo. This is the exact same kit found on the Titan 9 second car and is proven to be a great all around kit for serious drag racers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.