Supra Forums banner

Differences between fuel pump bracket

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  alex allende 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,
Im trying to buy the fuel pump bracket for my 2jz-gte but the part is discuntinued . Anyone knows what are differences between the 2jz-ge bracket and the 2jz-gte bracket? Im in a big problem with this.

thanks in advance.

#6 ·
Ah ok, you mean the fuel pump hanger.

What is different between the GTE and GE versions that is stopping you installing the unit you have? I didnt realise there was a difference to be honest. Surely they cant be too different, apart from the size of the fuel pump diameter.

Subscribed to find out how the differ.

Happy New Year to you, too :)

#8 ·
The

The GE pump hanger does not have a basket return port if I recall correctly so the sump can empty at high cornering in low level situations. With the return port (and a hose routed to inside the basket) the fuel in the basket remains full while the tank gets low.

#10 ·
While on this subject, are there any fuel system stickies still left?

I am considering going back to an in-tank pump, and I was wondering what the transition from the factory lines to aftermarket braided lines consists of?

Al

#13 ·
thanks so no need to cut the return fuel pipe. Im also in the exact same situation as you where im buying NA hanger for TT because TT is discontinued.

So, it is simple bolt on, just that the fuel pump would sit at a slight angle. Yeah?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.