Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi...i was just wondering....im looking at getting an N/A 5 spd (will be if seller accepts my offer)....i really like the sound of the HKS Ti, i was just wondering....on the hks website i didnt see a listing for non turbo applications...does the turbo fit on an n/a?...its the same from the cat back on the n/a's and tt's, isnt it? also...i hate to say this...but i kinda like the exhaust from the fast and the furious (original) supra.....orange one....what exhaust is that? it doesnt look like the hks Ti but it kinda sounds like it....for some reason i kept thinking i saw a video of another supra that had an apexi n1 and it sounded like it kinda.....

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
There's nothing wrong with liking things about the F&F Supra, I like the front bumper, wheels, turbo, and many other things on that car. Although it is a bit ricey. However that is the GReddy PE exhaust. The HKS Ti for the TT will fit the n/a as will any other exhaust, hope that helps.

·
The Stars At Night
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so the greddy pe is whats on the fast and the furious supra?....i like the front bumper on the orange supra too...bomex...i dont think its too ricey....

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
btm7687 said:
so the greddy pe is whats on the fast and the furious supra?....i like the front bumper on the orange supra too...bomex...i dont think its too ricey....
Yeah the GReddy PE is what's on the F&F Supra. The front bumper is nice. The color isn't to bad, just not my taste. It's preety much the wing and decals that do it for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts