Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2JZ GTE Powa
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys.
So Im curious whether ALL parts for a US supra will fit the RHD supra I am about to buy (Jap import)

Reason being is Ive had a few cars before (NA) and to turbo them was a major headache as the steering shaft got in the way of big exhaust manifolds and so on>>

Basically...if I a buy a Boost Logic single turbo kit...will it fit with no problems. Including supplied maps for whatever ECU hardware is used? (eg// are electonics the same)

MANY THANKS

·
Registered
24 Posts
You will have no problems mate,

Ive got one, and Ive never NOT been able to fit anything directly from US market.

Ooh yes, you will need to fit a resistor pack when upgrading injectors that are below 14 ohm's , which almost every 550 cc injector is.

Nicolas K
WWW.KISMO.DK

·
2JZ GTE Powa
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nicolas Kiesa said:
You will have no problems mate,

Ive got one, and Ive never NOT been able to fit anything directly from US market.

Ooh yes, you will need to fit a resistor pack when upgrading injectors that are below 14 ohm's , which almost every 550 cc injector is.

Nicolas K
WWW.KISMO.DK

Brilliant News :)
Youve just made my day mate. THANKS :)

Love your r34 by the way......and the engine buildup pictures on your site.....

I cant wait to get that BL single kit ordered and then the wonderful day of fitting will come!!!
Then when I get power greedy I will rebuild the bottom end as you did.....and maybe go for a Titan Stroker kit :naughty:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts