Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
AWD Mafia
60 Posts
yah i erno man, im not feeling the diffuser, it looks like its kinda just stuck on there.

·
Supraman
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks guys keep the pic coming. I'm deciding wether to get one or not, if its worth the wait and the money. Also does anybody know if i'll have problems with fitments if i have an apex gt sspec exhaust coz it looks too big for the hole that the diffuser provide. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Thanks guys keep the pic coming. I'm deciding wether to get one or not, if its worth the wait and the money. Also does anybody know if i'll have problems with fitments if i have an apex gt sspec exhaust coz it looks too big for the hole that the diffuser provide. Thanks.
lol have some plans for the car do you?

I say get a front lip+ CF hood(don't you already have one?)+ RMM wing and you are set!:)

·
Chii Racing Culture
3,396 Posts
im still waiitng for mine, & its been maybe almost 3 months now? I went ahead with the top secret diffuser like the first picture on the black supra. From what I heard the apex gt spec exhaust will work with the top secret diffuser without any sort of modifications. There is a thread on the rear diffusers under exterior and a thread under MVP Motorsports. If you have any more ?s you should really talk to Dusty & check out my threads.

- Chris

·
A zone of danger.
1,175 Posts
ah HA! Isn't that the Abflug diffuser? I mentioned it in the other diffuser thread but couldn't find a pic of it. Do you know where to get one stateside, or are we stuck ordering from Japan (if we can find them)?

·
Supraman
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol have some plans for the car do you?

I say get a front lip+ CF hood(don't you already have one?)+ RMM wing and you are set!:)
yeah I already have a rmm lip and carbon hood and trunk thats why i dont know if i could put a spoiler on it. If i do i'll probably put a ab flug spoiler. i just want to even out the back to the front.

·
Supraman
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im still waiitng for mine, & its been maybe almost 3 months now? I went ahead with the top secret diffuser like the first picture on the black supra. From what I heard the apex gt spec exhaust will work with the top secret diffuser without any sort of modifications. There is a thread on the rear diffusers under exterior and a thread under MVP Motorsports. If you have any more ?s you should really talk to Dusty & check out my threads.

- Chris

Yeah thats what i heard too but just wanted to make sure because i dont want to cut into something thats really expensive or to change my exhaust. so when is your diffuser coming in? and do you have a link for the diffuser thread?

·
Chii Racing Culture
3,396 Posts
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=415173

^^ answers most of your general questions, & i cant find the other one under the exterior page bc they disabled the search function.

The diffuser was generally made to fit stock exhaust, but people that have it use the apex gt spec exhaust with little to no modifications to the diffuser itself. Im pretty sure ill be running into some issues with my HKS 4" titanium racing exhaust. Il post some pictures up as soon as i get installed.

Last i heard was the diffuser was finished being made in japan & will be shipped off to the states any day now?

·
Registered
780 Posts
a sheet of paper with the top 5 nearest painters should come with everyones order
Personally, I would rather show off a 6 foot slab of carbon fiber than paint it. Anything carbon in my eyes is an accent and shouldn't be painted to match the color of the car.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Personally, I would rather show off a 6 foot slab of carbon fiber than paint it. Anything carbon in my eyes is an accent and shouldn't be painted to match the color of the car.
i think it looks too tacky to have half the pieces on your car white/blue/red..etc, then the other half black.

Pick a color. The only time you should leave CF unpainted is if you have a black car.

1 - 20 of 252 Posts