Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was just wonderin were are people getting these digital gauges???

·
Addicted to oil
3,292 Posts
I've used Dakota digital instrumentation before. But are you refering to something specific?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Those are turbo r gauges....that's a pic from a LHD car. I know people have tried to adapt it to Use them in rhd cars but I don't think anyone had done it successfully.

·
More Like GrayGoose89
763 Posts
close

Those are turbo r gauges....that's a pic from a LHD car. I know people have tried to adapt it to Use them in rhd cars but I don't think anyone had done it successfully.
that's a pic from a RHD car. us US guys drive LHD cars. people have tried putting them in LHD cars, lol simple mistake which doesnt work. I'd love to have those digital gauges in my left hand drive. haha sadly they never made them that way. those gauges are a lot harder to find though.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Actually the turbo r uses normal analog gauges. The digital dash is from the Limited trim level jza70. I know this because the halfcut I used to build my exs car was a Limited and didn't have a 7000rpm-redline analog tach I could use to retrofit into her usdm cluster... I had to buy one of a friend.

·
Member *****Supra's
1,069 Posts
Just get a 93 prelude if you want digital gauges

·
Registered
487 Posts
No you can buy one. Just call junkyard in japan.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts