Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry, first off I'll state that I'm in NORCAL, and that I need local pickup only!

Hi my friends car is basically stuck at a shop paying storage fees cause he is missing. It's 15$ a day to store his car! He paid over 100$ in storage fees already cause he stored it there for like 2 weeks!

We need that part ASAP FOR THE USDM 2JZGTE. That came off his JDM 2JZGTE If anyone has plz PM me! PM gives me an email, and I check my email alot. THX!

The part is part of the "collector". The wire thingy at the top is the o2 sensor.

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
wow, i had one but threw it away, but let me check if someone else has one...!!

· Kickin'G ASs 24/7
1,847 Posts
thats really sucks bro..!!

· JZA70 or go home!!
1,799 Posts
if hes a mkiv owner he can afford the 15 dolla a day storage?? and 2 weeks for 100 dollars thats a bargain!!!

· Registered
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if hes a mkiv owner he can afford the 15 dolla a day storage?? and 2 weeks for 100 dollars thats a bargain!!!
He's not a mkiv owner, swapped BMW owner :p

Appreciate it guys, I got another offer by one of our fellow forum members, if that doesn't work out I will start pm'ing you socal guys!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.